Re: Re: OT: Eivind Aarset Trio - Electromagnetic

For the last three years, I've had a financial committment from a businessman I know to bring Eivind to California for the first time to perform at the loopfestival, but major funding for this guy's company has
not arrived on time.    I'm praying it will happen next year.
I think he's an amazing and truly unique 'voice' in music and really admire him.

Speaking of innovative and wonderful Norwegian musicians, it is Nils Petter Molvaer's birthday today!

Rick Walker