Re: TC Electronic Flashback X 4 Delay And Looper

Yes it's brand new and that guy was the first to get his hand on it for video reviewing purposes, according to their FB page.

Looks like I'm not the only one that needs battery power options for street performance. I have yet to find a simple, portable, relatively cheap solution....Any (DIY) suggestions? My idea is to get a scooter battery or something, as it's too limiting buying battery powered gear only. What do campers and such do?