RE: Paulstretch

Nice!

it is a strange sensation when you see realized things which you thought "it would be nice if..."
Some years ago I was watching a landscape with mountains and a lake. On the lake there was the reflection of the mountains, like their inverted (mirror) image.
The two together were so incredibly similar to a wave form.
I thought "if I could play this waveform, I could hear the voice of the mountain".
:)

Ser