Re: HELP with backing up insecure data for Y2K12 Loop Festival

You either need to create a network that both machines can see each other
on and share files — a task that is sufficiently fraught that I would be
uncomfortable trying to advise how to do it other than in person where I
could curse and swear at the equipment — or you need a portable drive in a
format both can deal with which probably means Fat32. Staples has
sufficiently large USB flash drives for twenty to thirty dollars. If you
wanted to go cheaper or had a smaller flash drive, you could try zip
compressing the files on the Mac using the archive command.

Mark