Re: RME driver bluescreen ( Interface recommendations )

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 7:09 PM, Sylvain Poitras
<sylvain.trombone@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good to know, I have no experience with them running on windows.
> Works like magic on OS X (where I limit my recommendation).

I have two RME interfaces and to me they have been as good under
Windows as under Mac. I appreciate that the software, "Fireface Mixer"
and "Fireface Settings", look and work the same under both operating
systems. That makes it easier to use similar software setups on all
kind of computers.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com