Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:22:33 -0700
Subject: Balancing out your practice
From: k3zz21@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

It feels impossible. Is there anyway to manage a consistent practice schedule between piano, live looping, producing and photography? it feels impossible trying to squeeze all this in with homework too. How can I? My looping and piano practice is almost non-existent now. I want to keep up my skill for both but its like i have no discipline...