From: mark francombe <markfrancombe@gmail.com>
To: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: Mixing a live set

another tip using Philips approach is to first boost the middle, then sweep the frequency till it really sounds terrible, then cut that... do that with high then low... then you probably need to increase the gain.
definitely ... Cutting bad frequencies is better than boosting frequencies you think you lack.

Sent from my (advertisement removed)