Re: mobius - groups/focus lock question

That's exactly it Lev. I can show you at a starbucks if you wanna meet me. But sim's explanation might be all you need.

Or call me at 917.576.6166 (or text)

On Oct 20, 2012, at 8:22 AM, Simeon Harris <simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:

if your tracks will always be in the same groups, assign them to those groups and then you can assign midi commands to act only on those groups, or create scripts that only act on those groups. no need for focus lock then, at all.

sim