Re: How do you all do pitch shifting in performance?

Thanks, guys.  More specifically, I want to sing a monophonic diatonic
melody and loop it, then be able to transpose it to any key using a
keyboard.  the original signal at the original pitch goes to the looping
device or plug in, and the keyboard sends the midi commands to the device
or plug in to tell it to what note(s) I want the loop transposed to.
Even better, I want to create chord changes, or at least a bass line that
changes between I IV V and such, and capture that in another loop so I
don't have to build the harmonies one by one, or sing a bass line three
times, which can be pedantic.

Is this clear?  Given this goal, which of the suggestions so far do you
think would be best for me to use?  I'd prefer a plugin by the way, if
possible.

Michael Carlson
3x09