Re: Another Y2K is in the books

I echo Daniel Bill, it sounds like it was equally wonderful or better than the 3 years I have been fortunate to attend thus far.  I made a personal choice not to come this year as it's my son's last year home for a while with college coming next year.  I hope to return to the event next year.  I'm glad there were so many new present, particularly new young musicians on the front such as Kay'lon.  It's a wondefully inspired fest that can only spawn new ideas and directions.  Congrats to Rick for keeping this event going, doing what I'm sure was a stellar job keeping all together.  Congrats to you Bill on being part of the 'team' and to you and all the performers who took part.

Best

Jim