Re: OT: Vocoders...

YEs I had that one too.. sold it.. Was just mixing a voice with the synth sounds.. I want a "proper" vocoder, 2 inputs...

:)

Mark

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Patrick Bishop <pjbmhb@aol.com> wrote:
The Kaossilator Pro has about 10 vocoder patches. It's fun for that and all the whacky synth stuff it does.

PJ

-----Original Message-----
From: mark francombe <markfrancombe@gmail.com>
To: loopers-delight <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Wed, Oct 24, 2012 2:23 am
Subject: OT: Vocoders...

I'm researching Vocoders(not plugins) I have a few already, but am
looking at the Electro harmonix pedals. They have no fewer than 3:
The Iron Lung.. small stomp footprint
The V256
and the Talk Box
( maybe even one more???)

Anyone have any experience with these units?

I'm doing a lot if processing if 2 inputs again... an old technique
for me... I mean 80s old(Korg VC10- now sold... alas) but wondering if
these smaller units are any good... Laurie Andersen says no.."the old
machines are walker", but that might just be a bit of the old
analog/digital, VHS/Betamax aurgument

mark

Sent from my (advertisement removed)

--