Re: Amazing thing happened at Y2K12

Neville was so into the entire festival. I fielded so many questions when I was setting up, and I'm glad he had a great time!

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:11 AM, <stanitarium@earthlink.net> wrote:
aww Tim -nice that you could stand it! I hardly hear any niceties about the music I do. it is a labor of love-and when people come along like you, my heart soars like an eagle. so, I will keep on keeping on-just for folks like you that "getitt"(or-don't get it and just try to be nice) which is not a bad thing.
it was nice meeting you too.
Rockkonn yall