GR-55 Guitar Synth with Fretless Guitar - demo recordings

Hi,

Someone asked on Facebook what the GR-55 sounds like on a fretless
guitar so I recorded two quick demo clips:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4963264/gr55_fretless_demo_sitar.mp3

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4963264/gr55_fretless_demo..mp3

As you can hear the GR-55 is capable of following even the widest
glissando. Here I'm using the GR-55's expression pedal to crank up
both feedback and volume for delay units, both in the GR-55 and in the
laptop rig, for simple looping. I think it's cool that the GR-55 can
send MIDI out through a USB cable, makes for very fast and easy
setting up.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com