Re: Re: What Looper to use for syncing with other loopers/samplers/computers

On 11/5/12 1:53 AM, eib halimski wrote:
Hi Rick,
been awhile old friend :) how's it been?. i hope i can try those LP1 and LP2 units. the quarter speed sounds irresistable :)
Yeah, Halim,  I'm getting some wicked cool effects using it.

If you haven't heard this, check out this recording (and the accompanying video I madewith an iPhone) I made the very first day I had it. I recorded two 7 minuteimprovs that were NOT synced and then realized that my timing was pretty accurate so I justpanned them hard left and right and played on a fretless Strat with a Harmonic capo on it at the 12th fret (so that the instrument defaulted to the scalar harp tuning that I had tuned the instrument to).

I start utilizing the quarter speed effect about 3/4 of the way through the piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3T74R4m7jo&list=UU04qO6rN2FCTqc8oMGWVCcQ&index=7&feature=plcp