Re: A = 440 Hz OR 432 Hz?

Yes, I too found all that superstition surrounding the topic. But that
shouldn't stop you from plugging in at 432 and listen if it really
sounds better. I produced a recording once at 432 and did not notice
any spiritual effects except for the normal good vibe music tends to
bring. But I'd like to deal more with that global tuning before
forming my opinion. After all it has been the norm for a much longer
time than the recent 440 pitch tuning and some peoples say music
sounds with a better definition that way. Well enough to at least make
me curious.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com