Re: Looperlative LP2 feedback control pedal?

astralmnemonics@gmail.com wrote:
Cool thanks, I think I'll go to Guitar Center and try some different pedals out. Are there any that work the best or are they all similar?

I'd expect the Roland EV-5 is the specified pedal for the LP2,
not sure though.
Bill or Rick will know of course.

..but I really suggest you try out a few till you get the one you like
best.

1) because Roland stuff is pricey and doesn't guarantee better components
2) it really depends which response works for you
3) dunnow, maybe you care how it looks ;-)

Some pedals (typically Yamaha/Zoomtype) may not work at all.

There also two types of Volume/Swell pedal (high or low impedance)
which *may* work if I'm wrong about the EV-5.

Test it out by recording a short loop and see if you can easily
set the pedal for a fade rate that you like.

andy