Re: MIDI synch multiple loopers/samplers?

I use a mixture of DIN sync and MIDI devices. I not only have trouble
getting the machines to sync together, but also getting loopers to sync to
MIDI. I've tried the Boss RE500, RE300, LP1 etc. I currently use EDPs
beatsynced to a clap out of a drum machine, but I'm hoping to be able to
put the LP1 back into my rack as soon as the new firmware comes out.

I'm thinking of taking the plunge and getting the Sync Gen Pro from
Innerclock. It looks like an incredible device that would solve the sync
problems between my old Roland gear and MIDI. I wonder if it would get the
LP1 to sync up....