Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 8:56:44 am
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
From: "Scott Hansen" <evanpeewee@gmail.com>
Subject: Pigtronix Infinity Looper

you know, i thought the same. my other thought is the definition of
"looper" needs to be defined.
i wish loopers had reverse, and pitch/time options...but that's me.

Thanks for the link, Scott. Wow, all those features and no reverse? I'm
saving my nickels for an LP-2.

Tim Mungenast
Editor/Writer/Proofreader: www.linkedin.com/in/timmungenast
Guitarist/Composer/Vocalist: www.reverbnation.com/timmungenast