Re: rare looper on ebay

Its pretty simple technically to make a font, I can do it for you In a jiffy, as u say there Are a few glyphs missing J for example.

mark

Sent from my (advertisement removed)

On 27 Nov 2012, at 06:52, Matthias Grob <matilists@gmail.com> wrote:

On 26.11.2012, at 02:34, Philip Clevenger wrote:

Heh - love the typeface on front and back... !

haha, thank you! that was the first thing I created when I returned with my macIIcx from New York (at the time the price difference between US and CH payed the flight!)
it was about my first visual creation since childhood. a few month ago the second happened: I painted a T-shirt :-)

at the time I only had MacDraw and SuperPaint that could do simple vector stuff, so to achieve a non pixeled quality I had to use lines and ovals and limitations help, as we know...
I made several logos with it and its an almost complete font.�I made some atempts to transform it into a real font, but its still a lot of work and probably not very useful...
you are all welcome to use it in connection with your loop stuff, its the LOOP-FONT youhou!

I took the opportunity to slap some on my site

If I were a collector, I'd jump on this :)

yes, where are the colectors?
our Lizard in Concert LP of which we sold 500 in 1980 went up to 300$ within less than 10 years
by this and the much bigger historical importance and smaller number of the LOOP delay I had expected it to go over 10'000$...�