RE: Voice apps?

http://www.tc-helicon.com/products/voicejam/ is the best i have seen so far. not sure how system intensive it is as far as Ipad1 use goes, but it should be ok.

From: mark@markfrancombe.com
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 23:28:44 +0100
Subject: Voice apps?
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Im looking for the Rolls Royce of Vocal processing iPad apps.
I want 4 specific  things.

1. Harmonies (choirs and the stupid auto tune)
2. A Passable ethereal reverb (long, twinkly and clear)
3. A rudimentary looper... No need to synch (cant anyway, Im using it with hardware, no lappys involved (tho I do have a missing link, but that works the wrong way))
4. I want it all to work on an iPad1

I WANT IT ALL IN ONE APP AND I WANT IT NOW!!

DELIVER INTERNET... DELIVER!!!

Regards

MArk

(sorry... been dealing with annoying teenagers (20 something teenagers actually) for a few days..)

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com