From: Sergio Girardi <simpliflying@gmail.com>
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 3:04 AM
Subject: Elbow "The Loneliness of a Tower Crane Driver". Request of a list of deeply moving songs.

Ok, this is serendipity :)

In the last two days I am totally obsessed with this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX0B9ZpdZEA

I must say, I am a bit emotional lately, because I am in love. And this song get to move me deeply.
So I am at first willing to make them know to more people because no idea if they did other good songs but only for this they would deserve the nobel for emotionality.
And, second, I would like to ask you, beloved musician of this list, for suggestions of other songs which can move as much as this can.
I remember to have been moved by many song till the point of tears.
In this moment, though, I can't think to another more powerful than this.

But, in order to create a true, sincere, pure, elevated, deeply emotional tracklist, which would never ever ever ever ever include things like "all by myself" please, I ask you to contribute to my knowledge of highly emotional songs/themes, so that I can feed my struggling, and my cradling ;)

And I confirm, love is the only thing which moves me more than music.

Ser