OT: Release Notification - #secretalbum: "Verschluckbare Kleinteile"

I'm hugely proud!

Yesterday, on 12-12-12, I released the first album in the #secretalbum project: "Verschluckbare Kleinteile".
It's here: http://secretalbum.bandcamp.com

There's some download codes for free downloads at the bottom of the page!

And if anyone wants to do a review or otherwise make it known to the world - I couldn't be happier!

Why is this off-topic?
Ever since that project started (which was about in April 2011), I haven't done much loop stuff. That has to do with some observations on my art from this millenium so far:
 * everything was radically and freely improvised,
 * everything contained some looping stuff,
 * most of it was solo noodling,
 * the average track length was 6:41.

So I decided to do something different:
 * composed material exclusively,
 * maximum track length of 90 seconds,
 * loads of collaborators.

What had started as the idea for a single album has now become a program with multiple releases - mainly for program management reasons in such a complex world.

Now even as there's no looping, there's enough loop people present: of the 22 people involved in that release in total, there's among others Alun Vaughan, Kevin Kissinger, Christine Caulfield, Jeff Duke and Daryl Shawn.

Ok, enough talk:
Release notification blog post: http://moinsound.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/release-note-secretalbum-verschluckbare-kleinteile/
#secretalbum secretblog: http://moinlabs.de/blog/
bandcamp: http://secretalbum.bandcamp.com

And now, as promised, some download codes for this crowd:
n97q-ey89
mywf-337z
gkjv-w4q6
yn9r-hpgy