My blog, may be of interest to looping artists

Hello! For those of you who like reading about looping, I have a blog up
now. It has a little bit of
geek-speak and computer programming talk, news (both in-loop and
national/international), and interactivity! Yes, you can email me with
tips on making my
new blog more interesting. But I promise you at least quite a bit of
electronic music coverage, and
within that some tape coverage, and some loop coverage. Reply with your
opinion on the blog; I don't
care if your replies are on the list; it will be advice to others on
whether they should read it or not.
http://tyler_zahnke.editthis.info/wiki/Blog
Tyler Z