Re: Soft synths for guitar

Thanks for the recommendations.  I'm especially glad to be reminded about crystal.  And free to boot.  I think I have enough to crash my MacBook now.

Happy new year all.

Kevin

On Monday, December 31, 2012, Philip Conway wrote:
I'm a sucker for virtual analog sounds, so I love U-he's Diva.  It's very
processor-hungry but it sounds amazing.  U-he's Zebra also has a Zebrify
mode that turns pitch straight into notes without midi conversion.