Multibenders!

Im not sure but this might only be directed at Bill...
I just got a Duesenberg Multibender in the post. Just about to install it, and I was wondering what are the most useful down-bends and up-bends that people have tried?

I bought one extra bar, totalling 3, and was thinking of doing G string up a semi, and B up a half step, that I believe is a classic, and the extra bar was just gonna be for a down bend somewhere, maybe just the low E, not for a country sound just some twang..

Any other combinations? Im thinking there must be a sweet combo where one string gos down while another goes up...?

Mark

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com