Re: Theremin for Ipad

And there's this new app just released yesterday:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/e-theremin-electro-theremin/id591471950
free by the way.

but of course , it's still using the touch surface.

I think there is one app using the camera and detecting light/shadow but
it
wasn't that precise.
There are stuff using the accelerometer too so you'll have your hand in
the air
but with your iphone in it ;-)
With an ipad you'd better have a big hand ;-)

Ben

(16/01/2013 11:41)