Re: Ableton Question

If you run your looper in a separate audio or aux channel, where you send your instrument signals to that track, I think you could record it to a clip easy enough. You could even edit the clip as well.

-----Original Message----- I've got a loop in Live with two MIDI tracks, each of which is
assigned a virtual instrument. I've got the Live set arranged to
repeat the 8 bar phrase again and again in a (duh!) loop.

My question: Can I render this loop to audio (maybe make it run 10
minutes or so) so that I can save it as a high quality mp3, and then
load it into something like an iPod, so I don't have to bring my
laptop with me to play this particular loop?

Yes, I'm sure I can RTFM to get my answer. I will happily do so to get
the details about how to do it. I was just wondering *if it's
possible*. :)

Thanks in advance.

Jeff