Re: TC-Ditto fatal flaw

Hi Andy

Even if that's the case - I don't think it will be an issue, you'll get
used to it easily. In fact, I have just ordered one today - I'll let you
know!!

I'm dealing with this topic in Mobius Multclick-Scripting and I run into
the same design issues. Some events like i.e. Record need precision,
others like quantized NextLoop/Multiply or Erase Loop are more forgiving.

Basically you can trigger an event at:
- Pedal Click (foot down; i.e. Record)
- Pedal Release (foot up; i.e. Overdub)
- Pre-defined duration (i.e. 1sec; i.e. Erase Loop)

You can also combine certain events. I.e. you could say:
- Play > (short press) > Overdub
- Play > (double click)> Multiply
Even if you trigger the Overdub at the first Pedal Click (1st foot down),
you can easily transition Overdub --> Multiply with the second click.

Anyway, my motivation for the Ditto Looper is to have a simple true bypass
pedal in my pedalboard - I'll let you know in ca. 1,5 months!

best regards
Buzap