Tristan Burfield: Live Loop Vol. 1 + Live Loop Vol. 2 out now on Rapturous Indifference

Tristan Burfield: Live Loop Vol. 1 + Live Loop Vol. 2 out now on Rapturous Indifference

Live Loop Vol. 1

A re-release of a classic artifact recorded in Bristol at my studio space in Easton in 2005, these 3 epic tracks are run throughs ofsome of my very first live sets. All tracks explore live looping and sampling in a live context, creating a glitchy Fennesz style ambience through a fusion of foot activated loops and firing off samples on the fly. Fluid and ethereal these recordings are living proof of a budding talent and an antidote those who wrongly believe that digital music lacks organic soul. CD decorated with paper sticky label. Clear plastic sleeve with customized paper insert.

Sample track from 'Live Loop Vol.1':

http://soundcloud.com/tristan_burfield/tristan-burfield-live-loop-2

Live Loop Vol. 2

Released in tandem with Live Loop Vol. 1, this 2012 recording takes live looping out of the concert space and back into the studio using a single guitar altered via FX as its sound source. This is cinematic, fluid and ethereal music that evokes the somber drone of Earth and the melancholy of Loren Connors. CD decorated with paper sticky label. Clear plastic sleeve with customized paper insert.

Sample track from 'Live Loop vol. 2':

https://soundcloud.com/#tristan_burfield/tristan-burfield-live-loop-1

Artwork here:

http://www.tristanburfield.com/Main/live_loop.jpg