Re: OT : OSC for beginners?

>>Chris Adamson/Kevin Avilla's 'Learning Core Audio'

Yeah, I've had that book sitting on my desk for the last couple months.  I've been toying with the idea of recreating some of my bidule patches as audio units to make them more CPU friendly.  And of course, to move beyond the OSC apps into music processing, I need to have a better understanding of Core Audio.

Another good book is "The Audio Programming Book" (Boulanger & Lazzarini).  It's all about messing with samples using C, so it's more general than that core audio book.  Lots of good algorithms, though.

I look forward to your music apps!

Sylvain