Re: Directness in Simplicity

You can still make some complex arrangements in one loop. Just be
nifty with loop length when layering! If for example your first loop
is four beats long and you want accompany it with a repeating three
beat long loop the simple math gives that you should add the
three-beat pattern while multiplying the four beat loop "x3". Then
both patterns will meat again on each twelfth beat as the loop turns
around. Just one example.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com