Re: Re: feedback issue with mics in live performance

The Sony Professional Headphones that go for around $90 have really good and accurate bass response, Mark, for what it's worth.

If it weren't dangerous for mixing (just because you need the cross talk of stereo speakers to give yourself a realistic feel for your reverberation levels) I'd mix all my albums on them.

The bass response is really good and it's not exaggerated like so many home systems with subwoofers
in them.