Re: DATA BACKUP

I have also opened a Mega account just for testing. It got slammed at first but has started working pretty well now. 50 gigs is pretty good for free! Everything is encrypted to the point that if you lose your password you can not get another!!! So take heed. They are talking about implementing a way to do that in the future.

However...Mega is a new company from Kim Dot Com who you might remember from Megaupload fame. The gov shut down Megaupload and is still trying to extradite him. Anti pirate groups and the gov I assume also really want Mega shut down badly! So the point being don't count on this site being your only backup. Just Google for more info on Mega.

eyes open,

Jeff