Re: Realistic drum programming/recording for songs

personally, i program everything in the piano roll. yes, it's time
consuming, but with a good set of multisamples, you can get really good
results. one approach you might think about if you prefer playing the
stuff in is to get a small electronic drumset. you won't bother the
neighbours and you can record the midi performance and put whatever sounds
you like on afterwards.

sim