Re: Realistic drum programming/recording for songs

I think Rick has already written a very extensive primer on this
subject.  Should be in the archives if those are still working.

I think one of the basic takeaways was use real hi-hat if possible.  I
think Rick said he actually used to get paid to play hi hat over
programmed beats.

But I won't speak any more for Rick and will instead point to the
archives (but I'm not having any luck searching them at this point.)

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)