Re: Click Track in Live?

I don't want to keep spamming on this, but there is also the option of
giving whatever click track you decide on its own hardware output
(good for "click in monitors on stage" for example). To do so you
assign the click channel to the "PreView/Cue" rather than to the
"Master". Just adding in case you were thinking about this...

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen