Re: Rhythm Intensive and Rhythmic Programming

I sent this message yesterday but from the wrong email address and so the
LD server rejected it.

- RWs Rhythm Intensive changed my life.  Single most impactful music
lessons I have ever applied.  Its as fundamental to my musical approach as
the Circle of Fifths or the understanding of the Triad.

And as for vids of the Brothers Walker together.  I am working on a nice
video from the 1990s of the brothers performing a duet in our band Worlds
Collide.  It was a powerfully good band.  I always felt in debt to their
Walker parents for the amazing familial talent that our band was rooted
in.  T'was well worth the price of admission,  dear bandmates.

Daniel