an indie music award/competition, not specifically looping, but you can get involved if you want

Hello! There has been this competition that's been going on since 2000;
I'm pretty sure entering
is free. Every week, the music competition known as Song Fight occurs.
Musicians on the
internet visit the contest website, and look at what the song title (or
theme) of the week is.
(Well, approximately one week). Musicians (not too much looping, but I'm
sure they'd be
happy if some loopers joined) send the songs to the competition by email.
There is a guideline for what
the subject of the email, the body of the email, and the file name,
whether attached or linked to, should be.
For example, from now until February 12th, the theme is Starting a Witch
Hunt. Right now, last
week's theme, Canadian Girlfriend, is displaying, so people can vote.
Basically, this is how it
works. A few weeks ago the theme was Our Plans Are On Hold. People
submitted their songs.
When the next theme, Canadian Girlfriend, was accepting submissions,
people were voting on the Our
Plans Are On Hold songs. When the Our Plans Are On Hold songs were
officially released
on the virtual album, Starting a Witch Hunt became the official theme, and
the Canadian
Girlfriend songs are being voted on. That means, whatever next
competition's theme is, when people are
submitting their songs, they'll also be voting on the Witch Hunt songs,
and the Canadian
Girlfriend album will be released. So it's a cycle. Here's the site.
http://www.songfight.org
Tyler Z