Re: Cloud loops on the GR55

Hi Steven.

That's actually just how the feedback control works in *some* Vortex
algorithms.

As feedback is increased the input to the delay is decreased, so simply
assign
the expression pedal to feedback and it starts to work.

If necessary I can find up my notes on which presets to use,
but it's easy enough to find out by experimenting.

So, no need to set up a morph at first, although that's
the way to go for the more spectacular effects.

andy
oh hang on, everything you need to know about Vortex as an echo/loop
is here:
http://www.andybutler.com/vortex/vortecho.htm

Steven Clements wrote:
I just got a Vortex Mark!

Can you explain how you do that in greater detail?

Thanks
Steve