Re: OT: Gig with Damo

Hey Mark,

That's awesome you got to play with the legendary Damo!  Can you tell
me (us) more about how he pulls it off?  Does he really just get a
group of people and run a full imrov set with everyone doing their
best to keep together or does he have some kind of guiding strategy
for the thing.

He seems like a really nice guy too.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)