Re: Guitar looping on YouTube

my new favorite!

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 1:08 AM, Douglas Baldwin <coyotelk@optonline.net> wrote:
The reason why the room is so orderly is... it's not my room!

The performance was taped at a local cable TV studio, part of a series called "Wes Houston Presents..." Lotsa good local original music in every possible genre. Even looping!

Thanks to all for the kind comments. Constructive criticism is also quite welcome.

"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid.
-- Frank Zappa
----- Original Message -----
From: Ed Durbrow
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 10:52 PM
Subject: Re: Guitar looping on YouTube

Nice performance, very nice. But the question that immediately jumped into my head was: how is your room so orderly and uncluttered?

Howdy crew - Here's a link to a YouTube clip of me performing "The Long Dance." A shorter version of this piece is on the Loopers Delight Compilation CD, Vol. 3. Enjoy!