Re: OT: Anybody know anything about Brian Harnetty & Bonnie "Prince" Billy's "Silent City" from 2009?

Thanks RP, The video of Harnetty at the county fair is wonderful. I
love the kids running around in front of the stage. I think the man is
a genius. I can't believe I didn't hear of him before.

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com