Re: Ditto Looper in-depth review

Thanks Andy. Still, no responses. I might have overwhelmed the LD
community, or nobody is possibly interested... ;-)

Anyway:
1.)Undo/Redo is triggered by longpress foot down. Still, it's
longpress-duration is somewhat shorter than on the RC-2 and it is rather
well controllable.
But this could be actually also something that could be optimized via
USB-update.
2.)I haven't tested this 100%, but it seems to be straight
in-your-face-overdub without any loop-feedback control (unless it would be
very subtle).

You can also add these comments to your review page, btw.

best regards
Buzap