Re: OT: Harmonica (harmonica players worth listening)

Hi guys

>dude  ...bad math.....sugar blue is only 63 yrs old and playing now...
LOL... sorry I was being a bit judgemental here, indeed... Of course Sugar
Blue is absolutely a great harp player & blues musician (and not 100 years
old ;-) ). I kind of have put all players in pre-war to chicago blues
tradition into one basket.
Jason Ricci, Gregoire Maret, Brendan Power are all great musicians (and
Brendan is really a sweet guy, indeed!).
I should have known that people on LD list are usually open minded and
well-versed.

I'm really sorry. But I've been so frustrated in the past. Because I
rather play stuff like this on the harp:
https://soundcloud.com/buzap/orientalharp
And I'm usually confronted by very rigid expectations what a harp player
is "supposed" to play/sound like.
Don't have this problem on other, rather well established instruments - so
I'm kind of on the brim of giving up...

thanks for your responses
Buzap