Video Contest Longtime Member

Thanks everyone! i appreciate the openness.

Please go to
http://community.renmanmb.com/video/music-mentor-musician-todd-quincy

Although these are not my typical ambient pieces, but oddly enough my EDP
was used on all of them.

I'm open to all comments pro and con so please don't hesitate to share and
sharpen my music.

1. The Video will play. Please click LIKE on the on the bottom of the vid.
2. You will be asked to register
3. Register which you can do with a lame email or your Facebook or twitter
account.
4. Your "LIKE will count as a vote for me. Make sure it says "LIKED IT" if
so then you are done. You can only like it one time. A second click might
"Unlike it"

Once done, If you are not interested in the site, go to your page, choose
settings on the right, then email on the left. On the bottom you can opt
out of emails and RenmanMB contact. BUT i think you will like the site for
music industry insight. You will get an initial email that will also allow
you this option if you want to test the waters for a while.

VERY IMPORTANT…can you spread the word with others who you think will do
the same? As I said before sadly it's not just about music and is partly a
popularity contest. Especially those you work with and can help them at a
computer. I NEED VOTES. If you can share to other groups of musicians that
would be awesome.

The contest ends Monday.

For ease, simply copy  and paste this in Facebook or twitter - or simply
email it.

Consider helping our good friend Todd Quincy who is competing to be
mentored by former Epic Records VP and current Incubus manager, Steve
Rennie. Simply go to
http://community.renmanmb.com/video/music-mentor-musician-todd-quincy and
follow the link on the left. Click the like button below his video and
sign in with a Facebook or Twitter account or just a basic email. We
really appreciate your support of our friend TQ.

Thank you,
LLKF
tq