Re: New user of Ableton seeks help using it to replace loop pedals

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 11:47 AM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
> "Mostly going to use it in live performance, eventually to replace my
> loop
> pedals. More immediately, trying to learn about live vocal
> effects/plug-ins
> (like doubling, harmonizers, etc) for using live with my Wildlight
> project"

I watched the linked video and can only say "go ahead and do it". She
doesn't seem to be doing anything with the looping pedals that
wouldn't be a piece of cake for Live. Live has a looper plugin that is
ok and the manual is logical and easy to read in an hour or two. And
those effects she wants to learn about are already in Live as native
plugins. Here are some artists that use Live that way:
http://www.pattysplanet.de/, http://kidbeyond.com/

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com