OVER THE TOP @Outpost 186 Saturday April 13

Hi folks,

Visual Music LIVE continues at Outpost 186 on Saturday at 8 PM. -- I'll be doing video improvisations with

TimWorld and special guests:

Dr T - live video mixing with:

Tim Mungenast - strings
Michael Bloom - strings
Jon Proudman - drums
with special guests
Ornette Coleman alumnus -  Dave Bryant  keyboards
and fiery sax player Tsuyoshi Honjo

I've worked frequently with Tim, Michael, Jon and Dave, and once with Tsuyoshi's intense sax playing. This will be high energy and lots of fun.

Outpost 186, 186 Hampshire St (in the back), near Inman Square, Cambridge
MA

Suggested donation,  $10

617.876.0860 ~ all ages ~ <http://www.zeitgeist-outpost.org>http://www.zeitgeist-outpost.org

Many of my finished video pieces (both studio and live) can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/Tobenfeld.
--
"I rang a silent bell ..."  -- Robert Hunter
"... cast your dancing spell my way, I promise to go under it" -- Bob Dylan

My photography can be viewed at http://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/collections/72157603627170351/

My videos can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/Tobenfeld