Re: Lil' Looper All Stop/All Start Function

Thanks for the input. I know there are many features we all would like on
all if not most looping pedals, but jeez....it sure seems like "all
start/all stop" is a no-brainer for any device that features more than one
"track", particularly if they can be of different lengths which I thought
was so cool about the inexpensive Lil' Looper.

I revisited the RC 30 but remembered that despite having two tracks they
cannot be of different lengths. I suppose they do that as an added
incentive to get the RC 300. Even if you could sync up two RC 3's.....

That Pigtronix pedal looks sweet, but I was hoping not to spend that much.

JF