Sampler & Synth for sale in Oakland, CA

Hi all,

I am selling these two instruments:

Synthesizer:
Roland SH-201
http://www.vintagesynth.com/roland/sh201.php
Take a look at the picture in the link - this synthesizer is built for live performance, with separate controls and knobs for just about every function. (No need to dial up matrix menus to assign parameters to knobs like on many other synths.) This item hasn't been used much - it's in sparkling condition. It comes with the instruction manual and a CDR of the optional editing software for Windows and Mac. I have the original box too - just not the styrofoam that came in the box. (Sorry Gino.) For its size, it's also fairly light and easy to carry to shows.
$325

Sampler:
Ensoniq EPS
http://www.vintagesynth.com/ensoniq/ens_eps.php
This is from the days of standalone hardware keyboard samplers. Made in 1988, it's fairly heavy and uses a floppy disc drive for loading and saving sounds. That said, it's fairly easy to operate the sampling controls and have fun with it. This keyboard is fairly heavy at 29 pounds. It's in very good shape - no big scratches or anything like that. I've tested it and everything seems to be working as it should.
$200.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com