Re: Gig Spam - NYC

Sylvain and all those who are not in the NY area or who can't be there I just recalled that Goodbye Blue Monday streams all acts live to uStream.  Go to the site this evening at http://www.goodbye-blue-monday.com/.  There is a link/image to their webcam on the left so Sylvain your audience is potentially the world :)

Jim

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 9:46 AM, David Grego <tubaczar98@hotmail.com> wrote:
Yo Sylvain: Love what I have heard. I would be there but that is way past my bed time. Sorry to miss you. Hope to catch you in the future.
~David

Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 09:30:34 -0400
Subject: Gig Spam - NYC
From: sylvain.trombone@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Hello loopers,
I'll be performing at Goodbye Blue Monday (Brooklyn) this Sunday at 11:45 pm.  My set will feature my meta-trombone, which relies heavily on Mobius.

jimgoodin.com - 'Acoustic guitar renaissance, color blue, repetitive minimalism'

The Recordings of Wood and Wire Music - 'Organically inspired New Music'

From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds from this CD will benefit JDRF International

Tips Across the Waters, a new app for iOS from James Goodin/Wood and Wire Ware.